Looking for an experienced web content writer in the Brisbane area?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
At Front Page Web Writing, I specialise in writing web content that:
- is designed to attract the attention of Google and other search engines (known as optimised web content, or SEO copywriting);
- and hooks the reader.
Choosing the Right Web Content Writer
So how do you know if I am the right person to write your web content?
That’s a good question, so here are a few dot points to help you decide if I have the skills and experience to write content for your website:
- I have over 20 years’ experience as a professional writer, with my work published widely across print publications and the web (feel free to Google my name – “Janet Camilleri” – if you want proof);
- I’m a full member of the Qld Society of Editors, so you can be assured that I pay attention to the details;
- I love what I do and give it my best;
- I am particularly experienced in writing web content for health care practitioners – working with psychologists, podiatrists, chiropractors, optometrists, and the like – so I am fully conversant with the AHPRA guidelines around advertising and promotion;
- However I have also worked with businesses in:
- banking and finance;
- fashion and accessories;
- hospitality and tourism;
- natural therapies;
- not-for-profit organisations;
- property and real estate;
- and the wedding industry.
Even if I don’t have experience in your particular field, I enjoy the challenge of researching and learning new things, which I then turn into quality web content.
Why Would You Need a Web Content Writer?
Posting fresh web content regularly not only gives your visitors a positive impression of your business, it is also a great way of increasing your website’s ranking on Google and the other search engines.
But all web content is not created equal! I’m sure we’ve all stumbled across sites that are written in “Chinglish” or filled with spelling and other mistakes. It doesn’t exactly inspire confidence does it?
You could always write it yourself – but do you have the time? Do you even want to?
By working with me, you can concentrate on what you do best – running your business – knowing that your website copy is in the hands of a professional, with a proven track record in providing quality web content. And there is no doubt that Google gives preference to well written content when it comes to ranking!
What is Quality Web Content?
- Is your web content original and up-to-date?
- Error-free – that is, without spelling, punctuation and other mistakes?
- Is it interesting and well-written, encouraging the reader to stay and find out more, instead of clicking away?
- Is it accessible for people with a sight impairment?
We all have gifts and talents – these are mine, which I have further honed with careful study and plenty of practice.
Web Content Writing for Agencies
In addition to working directly with businesses, I also write web content for digital marketing agencies – so that must mean I’m good at what I do! This is what’s known in the industry as “white label content”.
Blogs are hungry beasts, and need regular feeding and watering if they are to thrive. I have a wealth of experience in creating conversational copy for blog posts, and have been complimented on my ability to transform technical or complicated information into copy that is easily read and understood.
I can also help with creating content that engages, for social media such as Facebook and Instagram.
Whatever your copywriting needs, if I sound like a match for your business, please get in touch today.