SEO Training Brisbane
Are you a business owner wanting to increase sales, by having the knowledge and skill set to do SEO yourself?
Are you looking for SEO training that includes practical steps that you can implement yourself straight away? Perhaps you want your staff to be trained in best practice, so that you can tackle SEO in-house.
Having a website is great; but unfortunately, what most people don’t realise, that’s only HALF of the equation. If you want customers to find your website, to increase your leads and your sales, you need a basic understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO). That way, even if you choose to outsource, you will:
- know exactly what you are paying for when using an SEO agency, and what to look for; and,
- avoid any damage being done to your online reputation or current standing in search engine results.
As a fully trained teacher, I know how to deliver training that is interactive and fully engages participants – the best way to learn and retain information.
I also have several years of experience in presenting workshops for individuals, businesses and groups, such as Women’s Network Australia and the Boss Lady Club – so you can be confident that you’re in good hands with me!
I am also an experienced motivational speaker, and can give presentations on topics such as recovering from redundancy (From Redundancy to Redland Woman in Business), starting a small business, writing for magazines (How to Get into the Editor’s Good Books), and blogging.
Previously, I have spoken at groups and events such as the:
- Five Foot Rope Business Connective,
- Australian Virtual Assistants Conference (AVAC) in Brisbane,
- Boss Lady Club;
- Women’s Network Australia;
- Faithwriters Conference, Sydney;
- Alpha 2 Omega Writers Conference, Brisbane;
- Enhance Women’s Conference, Gladstone;
- QRWN (Queensland Rural Women’s Network);
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers);
- Redland Women in Business Network;
- RedWrites Writers Festival;
- Share Your Story workshops.
Enquire now about an SEO workshop or SEO training for your business or event.