As a sole trader or micro business owner, you may feel overwhelmed by the thought of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
You have a website, and you know you “should” be doing something about SEO but …
- You don’t really understand what it is;
- You don’t have the time;
- And even if you did, you’re not sure what to do.
- Plus – how can you compete against big business, when they have whole marketing departments at their disposal?
The good news is, at Front Page Web Writing I help sole traders and micro business owners like you to harness the power of SEO. I’m passionate about helping the “little guys” – because that’s how I started out too.
SEO Help for Small Business
Here are just some of the services and resources I provide to small businesses, wanting to gain more customers through organic search results:
- A free 10 page e-guide “What Every Business Owner Should Know about SEO” (regardless of whether you want to DIY or outsource). Signing up for this will also put you on the mailing list for monthly tips and updates to help your business blossom.
- If you live in Brisbane, I conduct regular “Kickstart Your SEO” workshops, ideal for sole traders, freelancers, bloggers, or those running a micro business. In just a couple of hours you will gain a solid grasp of the basics, as well as tools and techniques to help you get your website on the front page of Google search results.
- There is strength in numbers! You are invited to join our Facebook group, Link Building for Aussie Small Business. It’s a friendly community and great place to chat and learn about SEO, as well as swap links with others in a similar situation. While there are many link building groups already on Facebook, they tend to be aimed at blogging businesses or dominated by overseas members, and are not always as relevant.
- Keyword Research is the foundation of any SEO strategy – as once you know the right keywords, you can target them instead of wasting time on a “spray and pray” approach to search engine optimisation. Investing in keyword research with Front Page Web Writing, is like being handed your own personal treasure map – you will know exactly which way to go, and avoid paths that lead nowhere! As a professional SEO Consultant, I have access to tools and techniques which allow me to dig deep, and find those rare gems – keywords with a low Domain Authority score, and that people are actually searching for.
Take the first step towards generating a steady stream of enquiries and customers through your website, by signing up for the free e-book today: “What Every Business Owner Should Know About SEO”.
Because at Front Page Web Writing, I make it my business to help your business succeed!