Keen to learn more about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
You’re in the right place!
I am dedicated to providing SEO education and empowerment for business owners, with a range of resources designed to help you drive qualified leads to your website, increasing your bottom line.
Having spent more than five years achieving great results for my clients, and with a background in teaching, I unravel the mysteries of Search Engine Optimisation in an entertaining yet practical workshop format. Here’s what one participant had to say …
“I attended one of Janet’s SEO workshops and I can say that I got more value from those 2 hours than I have in aeons of going through online content.
Janet knows her stuff, is a great communicator and is very easy to work with. I can’t recommend Janet highly enough to anyone looking for an expert copywriter and SEO consultant.
Details of the next Kickstart Your SEO Workshop:
Where: Central Business Associates, Level Level 3, Flinders Building, 182 Bay Tce, Wynnum
RSVP: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Previous SEO Workshops
- Fortitude Valley – 7 November 2019
- Victoria Point – 9 October 2019
- Cleveland – 3 September 2019
Planning for 2020 is now underway, with workshops proposed Loganholme and Gold Coast areas, in addition to Wynnum. If you are interested, please email to be kept in touch about the next workshop in your preferred location.
Who Should Attend an SEO Workshop?
Having a website is great; but unfortunately, it’s only HALF of the equation (as you will see in these examples). If you want to be found by your clients and customers, you need to invest in SEO.
- This workshop is ideal for sole traders and micro-business owners, without the budget to hire an agency, and wanting to give SEO a try themselves;
- Or if you are thinking about outsourcing, learn the basics so you know what to look for and what you will be paying for so you don’t find yourself in an SEO horror story!
- Marketing students have also found this workshop to be a valuable and practical addition to what is taught in their courses. Business degrees are quite traditional and have yet to incorporate SEO into their curriculum.
Unable to get along to any of the workshops listed above? Want to hold one in your neck of the woods, or to organise a presentation for your local business networking group? Get in touch today and take the first step towards generating a steady stream of enquiries and customers through your website!
Meet Your Trainer
Hi! I’m Janet Camilleri, founder of the multi-award winning agency, Front Page Web Writing. As a Brisbane-based SEO Consultant and copywriter, I work with local businesses to get them on the FRONT PAGE of search results. With a Diploma in Digital Marketing, a Diploma of Teaching, and over 20 years’ professional writing experience, I love sharing the SEO knowledge which I have gained during more than seven years in the industry.