When you sign up for one of the affordable SEO packages at Front Page Web Writing, you can relax, knowing that your business website is in good hands.
Over the past six years I’ve been able to help plenty of businesses like yours to get on the front page of Google.
Imagine seeing your website on the front page of search engine results; and getting plenty of targetted web traffic – which converts to customers!
Do You Need an SEO Package?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, your business cannot afford to ignore the potential benefits of SEO any longer!
- You want potential customers to find YOUR business when they search online.
- You have a website, but it doesn’t seem to be generating any enquiries or sales.
- You can’t understand why your website never seems to get any hits.
- You have a website, but it hasn’t really been touched since it was first set up.
- You have a website, and even know a bit about SEO – but you just haven’t gotten around to it.
- You don’t have a website, and don’t know where to start – you just know you need to get online.
- You wonder why your competitors are getting all the jobs and clients while your business is struggling, even though your product, service and prices are better.
The good news is, my specialty is providing optimised web content for your website, booster packages to give your SEO the kickstart it needs, as well as affordable ongoing SEO packages designed to achieve the best results for your business.
Why Choose Me?
There are millions of companies offering SEO services in my home town alone – just Google “SEO services Brisbane” and you will see.
And we’ve all received those spam emails from overseas promising cheap SEO. But do you really want dodgy English like this on YOUR website, knowing that Google values well-written content? I know I wouldn’t!
So why choose me to work with your business? Here are just a few reasons:
- My qualifications. I have a Diploma of Digital Marketing, and am a Certified SEO Copywriter. I’m also a qualified teacher AND a full member of Editors Qld – so you can be assured of high quality web content.
- I use specialised software, used by SEO services around the world, to perform keyword research (eg to find out the search terms your audience are using; and the ones used by your competitors).
- With over five years of practical experience boosting businesses online – particularly those in the health and wellbeing sector – I can show you case studies, that show my affordable SEO packages really work!
- I provide onsite (on your website), and offsite SEO services (working with other websites, to arrange those all important backlinks).
- The personal touch – unlike a big agency, where you can be dealing with a different person every month, at Front Page Web Writing you are guaranteed to be taken care of by one person – the actual business owner (that’d be me!).
- I provide regular reports so you will know exactly what work I am doing on your behalf; how your site is performing in search engine results; which keywords are bringing you the most traffic; and suggestions and recommendations. And, you won’t need a PhD to understand them!
- And finally, I am passionate about SEO. What does this mean for my clients? Well, not only am I constantly reading, learning and updating my SEO knowledge and skills; I also can’t help but go above and beyond, purely because I love what I do so much. It’s been said that I care about my clients’ website performance, even more than they do!
Affordable SEO Packages
I offer a range of affordable SEO packages, including:
- SEO Boost Packages – give your website traffic a boost! Perfect for those with a brand new website, or if you feel your website is not drawing traffic.
- Ongoing SEO Packages – for best results, your website and SEO strategy should receive regular attention, rather than a one-off boost. Most clients choose a monthly package, which I tailor to their needs – based on various factors such as the site’s current Domain Authority, the level of competition for your keywords, your industry, and budget, to name just a few.
If you are interested in finding out more, here’s how to get in touch.