Are you in need of a speaker for an upcoming business or other event?
Having a website is almost compulsory today; but unfortunately, that’s not enough. I love to teach and train others in how to promote their business online.
Even if business owners choose to outsource, they need to have at least a basic understanding of this area:
- so they know exactly what they are paying for; and,
- to avoid any damage being done to their online reputation.
I have several years of experience in public speaking and conducting workshops, but have only started doing so in connection with my business in the past couple of years. I already have several bookings this year to speak at events such as the Australian Virtual Assistants Conference (AVAC) in Brisbane in March, as well as for the Boss Lady Club, and Women’s Network Australia.
SEO and other Topics
My area of expertise covers:
- online promotion;
- writing for the web;
- search engine optimisation (SEO);
- content marketing;
- business blogging; and
- SEO horror stories.
In addition, I am an experienced motivational speaker, and can give presentations on topics such as recovering from redundancy (From Redundancy to Redland Woman in Business), starting a small business, writing for magazines (How to Get into the Editor’s Good Books), and how to make money blogging.
Previously, I have spoken at groups and events such as the:
- Faithwriters Conference, Sydney;
- Alpha 2 Omega Writers Conference, Brisbane;
- Enhance Women’s Conference, Gladstone;
- QRWN (Queensland Rural Women’s Network);
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers);
- Redland Women in Business Network;
- RedWrites Writers Festival;
- Share Your Story workshops.
I have also given interviews on radio.
SEO Training for Small Business Brisbane
After beginning my career as a primary school teacher, I still love to teach (adults, anyway!). I am experienced in conducting training of staff in small businesses, around best practice in content marketing and website promotion.
If you are looking for an SEO speaker for your next event or workshop, you can reach out via the contact page on this website.