I am constantly asked for advice and tips for Facebook by business owners.
So I decided it was high time I put together a simple guide, on how to make the most of your Facebook business page.
If you are like most business owners, you are flat out just running your business.
You don’t have the time or the inclination to become a social media guru and keep up with all the latest changes; you just need to know enough to get the most out of your business page.
No more mucking around!
To receive my free 10 page guide, MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE,
sign up now to receive regular tips to boost your business online.
Perhaps along the way you’ve heard things, and worry that you’re “not doing Facebook right”.
Maybe it all seems too much so your poor old Facebook page is sitting in the corner, sad and neglected!
Rumours about Facebook Business Pages
You don’t have to be around Facebook for long, as a business owner, before you start hearing things like:
- You should be posting every day on your Facebook page;
- Facebook only works if you are willing to pay for advertising;
- The best time to post on your Facebook business page is between 7pm and 9.30pm;
- Facebook “punishes” posts that mention certain words, eg “win”, “sale”, “buy now”.
But are they really true?
How can you cut through the BS, and get the facts you need?
Tips on Facebook Pages for Business Owners
In just TEN PAGES, using real life examples from genuine Facebook pages, I want to share with you:
- Why a Facebook page for your business is a good idea;
- How to set up a Facebook page for your business;
- How to get new followers without paying a cent;
- What sort of posts work well on Facebook; as well as
- Plenty of ideas for content.
Don’t become a slave to Facebook – find the facts you need fast, to make the most of your Facebook business page and get it working for you.
And, it’s free 🙂 .
All you have to do is sign up to receive regular digital marketing tips from Front Page Web Writing – to help boost the online presence of your business.