Hi, I’m Janet Camilleri and my specialty is offering affordable SEO packages for business, from my home office in Brisbane.
SEO? What’s that?!
SEO is short for “Search Engine Optimisation“. In plain English, SEO is a way of fine-tuning (optimising) your website so that it gets found by the search engines (eg Google, Bing, etc), and rates more highly in the results when people do a web search.
Do You Need an SEO Package?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, your business cannot afford to ignore the potential benefits of SEO any longer!
- You want potential customers to find YOUR business when they search online.
- You have a website, but it doesn’t seem to be generating any enquiries or sales.
- You can’t understand why your website never seems to get any hits.
- You have a website, but it hasn’t really been touched since it was first set up.
- You have a website, and even know a bit about SEO – but you just haven’t gotten around to it.
- You don’t have a website, and don’t know where to start – you just know you need to get online.
- You wonder why your competitors are getting all the jobs and clients while your business is struggling, even though your product, service and prices are better.
- Or even: Website? What’s a website?!
The good news is, my specialty is providing optimised web content for your website, giving your SEO the kickstart it needs, and even affordable SEO packages – weekly, fortnightly, or monthly – I’m happy to advise which would work best for your business; or you can choose.
Why Choose Me?
There are millions of companies offering SEO services in my home town alone – just Google “SEO services Brisbane” and you will see.
And we’ve all received those spam emails from overseas promising cheap SEO. Trouble is, you get what you pay for – do you want dodgy English like this on YOUR website? I know I wouldn’t!
So why choose me to work with your business? Here are just a few reasons:
- I have a Diploma of Digital Marketing, and am a Certified SEO Copywriter.
- I have nearly five years’ experience in providing SEO services, in particular, SEO copywriting.
- I’m a qualified teacher AND a professional editor and full member of Editors Qld so you can be assured of high quality web content (which, by the way, is important to Google, not just your readers!).
- I have paid for and use specialised software, used by SEO services around the world, to perform keyword research and track results.
- I work with a number of small to medium businesses and can show you case studies, that show my affordable SEO packages really work!
- I provide onsite (on your website), and offsite SEO services (working with other websites to arrange those all important backlinks).
- I know how to find the search terms your potential customers are using online.
- I use “plain English” so you know exactly what you are getting with your SEO package. Many companies charge a lot more per month, and make it “sound” like they are doing a lot – but I can help you see through the jargon. In fact you are getting very little, dressed up to seem like a lot.
- I provide personal service.
- And finally, I am passionate about SEO! What does this mean for my clients? Well, not only am I constantly reading, learning and updating my SEO knowledge and skills; I also can’t help but go above and beyond for my clients, purely because I love what I do so much!
Affordable SEO Packages
I offer a range of affordable SEO packages, including:
- SEO Starter Packages – give your website traffic a boost! Perfect for those with a brand new website, or if you feel your website is not drawing traffic.
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Affordable SEO Packages – Choose the one which best suits your needs. Not sure? I can make a recommendation for your business, based on your site’s current web ranking, and the level of competition for your keywords.
If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to contact me. I would love to send you some more information (including a pricing guide), or ask about your free SEO Snaphsot.