Hi, I’m Janet Camilleri and my specialty is offering affordable SEO packages for business, from my home office in Brisbane.
SEO? What’s that?!
SEO is short for “Search Engine Optimisation“. In plain English, SEO is a way of fine-tuning (optimising) your website so that it is more likely to be found by the search engines (eg Google, Bing, etc), and rate more highly in the results when people do a web search.
If you’ve ever wondered how to get on the front page of Google, that’s where I can help!
Do You Need an SEO Package?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, your business cannot afford to ignore the potential benefits of SEO any longer!
- You want potential customers to find YOUR business when they search online.
- You have a website, but it doesn’t seem to be generating any enquiries or sales.
- You can’t understand why your website never seems to get any hits.
- You have a website, but it hasn’t really been touched since it was first set up.
- You have a website, and even know a bit about SEO – but you just haven’t gotten around to it.
- You don’t have a website, and don’t know where to start – you just know you need to get online.
- You wonder why your competitors are getting all the jobs and clients while your business is struggling, even though your product, service and prices are better.
- Or even: Website? What’s a website?!
The good news is, my specialty is providing optimised web content for your website, boost packages to give your SEO the kickstart it needs, as well as affordable ongoing SEO packages designed to achieve the best results for your business.
Why Choose Me?
There are millions of companies offering SEO services in my home town alone – just Google “SEO services Brisbane” and you will see.
And we’ve all received those spam emails from overseas promising cheap SEO. Trouble is, you get what you pay for – do you want dodgy English like this on YOUR website, knowing that Google values well-written content? I know I wouldn’t!
So why choose me to work with your business? Here are just a few reasons:
- My qualifications. I have a Diploma of Digital Marketing, and am a Certified SEO Copywriter. I’m also a qualified teacher AND a full member of Editors Qld – so you can be assured of high quality web content.
- I use specialised software, used by SEO services around the world, to perform keyword research (eg to find out the search terms your audience are using; and the ones used by your competitors).
- With over five years of practical experience boosting businesses online – particularly those in the health and wellbeing sector – I can show you case studies, that show my affordable SEO packages really work!
- I provide onsite (on your website), and offsite SEO services (working with other websites, to arrange those all important backlinks).
- The personal touch – unlike a big agency, where you can find you are dealing with a different person every month, at Front Page Web Writing you are guaranteed to be taken care of by one person – the actual business owner (that’d be me!).
- You will know exactly what work I am doing on your behalf with your SEO package. I’ve noticed many SEO agencies have quite high fees, which they justify by making it “sound” like they are doing a lot; and clients often accept it because they don’t really understand.
- And finally, I am passionate about SEO. What does this mean for my clients? Well, not only am I constantly reading, learning and updating my SEO knowledge and skills; I also can’t help but go above and beyond, purely because I love what I do so much. It’s been said that I care about my clients’ website performance, even more than they do!
Affordable SEO Packages
I offer a range of affordable SEO packages, including:
- SEO Starter Packages – give your website traffic a boost! Perfect for those with a brand new website, or if you feel your website is not drawing traffic.
- Ongoing SEO Packages – for best results, your website and SEO strategy should receive regular attention, rather than a one-off boost. Most clients choose a monthly package, which I tailor to their needs – based on various factors such as the site’s current Domain Authority, the level of competition for your keywords, your industry, and budget, to name just a few.
If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to contact me. I would love to send you some more information, or ask about your free SEO Snaphsot.